Pickleman Begins Betatest Pickleman Begins Betatest

Pure genius

I'm sure most of the kids that populate NG won't get the ET reference, though.

Sun Stories Sun Stories

Best Game Ever

I would buy this if it were commercially released. It's that good.
I could stare directly at that sun for days.

3d logic 3d logic

YAY!!!

It's a fun game that may help you see how smart you are. I felt I should really play this, for a challenge, you know, I thought I had finally found a match for my intellect. By level 16 I realized I'm pretty dumb, so the only logical thing to do right now is to back away from the computer and bang my head against the wall.

Franks Adventure 3 Franks Adventure 3

Great as always

Well, it's Frank's adventure! It can't be anything other than good. You improved a lot and made the game work different while staying true to the original's concept and gameplay. This series is turning into a classic. Dare I say... the Flash equivalent of Leisure Suit Larry?(of course, cutting down on the dork factor... or the humor factor)

Yeah, what makes this game funny is how over the top it all is. I love that. It could use witty lines or conversations or funny situations(as in Leisure suit Larry :D) but I know you're not comfortable with the english language and the gameplay doesn't make it easy to animate(or pleasant to see animated, for that matter) anything other than walking. So it's great as it is. While there's almost no plot, it never gets boring since you do it so well.

The graphics are not the best thing you'll find in Flash games but it isn't supposed to be. The logos are impressive. The backgrounds and characters are far from impressive but the average graphics(the menus are great, by the way) make this series all the more unique.

I love the fact that you get to buy songs here and here's a suggestion: Hidden songs. In the next game, you could hide tapes or whatever in the city like behind a tree or something. Listening to the song would be more rewarding then. Oh, by the way, you get a 10 in sound for the Ranma song.

Finally, interactivity... It's a game so I can't give it anything lower than an 8. It would be nice to be able to reply to the characters, though, instead of just being asked for something and walking around trying to find it. But that's just what I'd like to see done, not what must be done. And as it is, it's already damn good.

It's the best game in the series yet(or at least my favourite) and it has definitely the best plot(or my favourite plot...)

Ronin-Spirit of the Sword Ronin-Spirit of the Sword

Absolutely amazing

This game is not only diferent and long, it's also fun(which is a little something programmers tend to forget when they make a long game). The graphics are not the BEST ever but they're definitely good. The sound is pretty good. The only part I don't agree with are the adult scenes. I know you can turn them off but I just think there shouldn't be adult scenes in the first place. It doesn't fit the story or the game. It doesn't make it NOT be my favourite game, though. It's truly amazing.

Street Carnage 2 Street Carnage 2

Simple but somewhat entertaining

You should try adding music because without it, it just makes the game seem really empty. The actionscript is kind of simple but entertaining nonetheless. The reactions to the weapons should be improved. The man should walk faster and turn around a bit slower. The lack of these features make the game seem empty and sad. The background could also add a LOT to the game. If it was a bit better, it would make the game look a LOT better and not so sad. It all just seems empty, you know? Like you're in a desert place. But if you add stuff like this, it might turn out to be one of the coolest games ever in flash.

BIG-Kevlar responds:

Yes, i was intending to add music, its just hard to make sure everyone likes it, or there is a choice of music.
I wouldnt say the actionscript is simple tho. Its about 40 pages long when i choose to print it out. I will look into some of the speed issues. Yeah the game is work in progress, eventually it might have a lot. Thanks

Wham Bam Saddam! Wham Bam Saddam!

Good game

I like the game and the graphics. The goals are also fun and all. But I'd like you to fix a little something. When you click the Netshagg button in the top left corner, it takes you to the website in the same window. It's really easy to open it in a new window. Just choose "blank" in the "target" field in the getURL actionscript function. You should do this because it's easy to click it without wanting to and it interrupts the whole game. It's good though.

ZD Eve DressUp - Uncut ZD Eve DressUp - Uncut

Decent dress up

The girl's face is decent but the body needs improving. The feet have been pointed out before. Hell, who cares anyway? But the angle and some other important details are what bugged me.

Let's start with the important details in her body:
The shoulders are too wide and pushed up. You should make her seem relaxed and make them... well... not so wide. But remember, if you make the shoulders smaller, don't make her waist smaller or else she will still be out of proportion. The hips should be curvier and her legs should be curvy in the zone of the knee. Her thighs shouldn't be full in the middle. They should be full in the start. You should also make them closer to her "genitalia". The lower part of the leg should be thinner. You drew it at about the same size of the thigh in your character. No matter how thin a woman's thighs are, the lower part of the leg is always thinner. Her (I'll just say this word because I love it) PUSSY should be lower. Here, it's too close to her belly. That way, it looks like a sexual version of Michael Jackson's nose. Her belly should be a bit lower. Her waist is ok but her bone structure above the "belly" is not. This is supposed to be anime so it should be bigger and the waist should be even smaller(not too much). Just remember, the way you make the curves is really important when you draw that part. Her breasts look out of proportion. The one in the right is bigger than the one in the left. The one in the left looks too small. The one in the right looks ok. Make the left breast tap the right breast a bit and it should do the trick.

The problems in the angles:
From what I see in her neck, colar bones and waist, her angle is not to the front. She's turned to some other point. The rest of the body shouldn't be turned to the front then. Also, the left breast should be turned a bit to the right, instead of facing the observer. You do know how to make pictures with perspective, right?

Overall:
Don't take me wrong for pointing out the problems in this. It's a decent dress up. The music's ok and so is the way her face, neck, colar bones and shade in the waist were drawn. The backgrounds were great. Her clothes are a bit repetitive and not too good. That robotic thing is a nice touch, whatever it is. The menu is well done and looks great. Basically, it's a decent dress-up. You just have to try and give her an anime proportion(or at least a realistic proportion).

I'll just shut up now.

TehZee responds:

hmm... that seems like the type of stuff i would've heard about my drawings a year or two ago...

i know, i'm aware of pretty much all of the mistakes, to be honest i wasn't all that proud of how i drew her this time around, had a bit of a deadline so i didn't want to do it over again

believe me, i can draw her better than that, i've done it before, doesn't help that flash is a very clumsy drawing tool. =(

Celebrity Terrorist Alert Celebrity Terrorist Alert

Wow, damn near perfect

This is definitely one of the coolest and most eye catching flash games ever made. It's fun, long, challenging and the graphics are surprisingly GREAT!!! I saw the pic in the frontpage of photos and I thought it was going to be crappy. But I played it and I was really surprised. The graphics are the best I've ever seen!!!

you pick portal music v.1 you pick portal music v.1

Number 3 is the best choice

all of the songs are good but #3 would fit the portal better. #2 is just like the old one so it better not be that one. The coolest ones are #4 and 5. #3 is the best one for the portal.