Ibuki vs Makoto Ibuki vs Makoto

Impressive

It's not a life changing experience. It's just two girls fighting as they speak nonsense to each other but you sure have skills. The animation is very fluid. Must have taken a lot of work. And I like the music. Sounds very consistent with the "Street Fighter III: Third Strike" soundtrack, which I love.
I enjoyed it.

Duck Luck Episode #8 Duck Luck Episode #8

No substance

Nice graphics, nice animation style. These are all the nice things I can say about this cartoon.
You have all the flash skills to make good cartoons, you're just not interesting enough to be entertaining. How old are you? You sound like you're 13, maybe 14 or 15. At that age, you ought to be dedicating your time to growing up, not making cartoons. I mean, it's ok to make cartoons, if that makes you happy, but reading your comments and your reactions to bad reviews, it's obvious that you life IS flash. If you have no experience in the real world, how can you ever hope to be a good storyteller?
I think you should try stepping out of your room, making friends and just fucking LIVING. In a couple of years you may be ready to tell stories. As of now, you're a sad, lonely, obnoxious little kid with no life trying to prove himself to the world through flash. Flash skills alone don't do the trick. You need substance, and there's virtually none of it on display here.

Snubby responds:

I don't know who you think you are, but where do you get off summing up my life in the fashion you are. It is obvious that you are jealous of my skills, because you are insulting me and telling me I have no friends when you don't even know me.

How did you aquire all this valuable information about how to be a good Flash artist when you have 0 talent in the area and can't even produce something decent enough to win an award, let alone anything over 3.2. You have no place, and I mean NO place giving advice on what I should be doing with my life, because 1) You don't know me, and 2) You have no knowledge of Flash or how to get better at it. If you did, you would be better seeing as you are 18.

Get some friends, step out of my room? Live? How the fuck do you know what I do with my time. I dedicate mornings to animation, and the rest of the day I spend with mates. Challenging one about their number of friends is getting so trendy these days on the internet, and the fact of the matter is just because I am good at Flash doesn't mean I don't have a life. Fuck man, I've had girlfriends, I have friends, and I have a life. And judging how you are dripping with charisma, I'm tempted to say you have none of the above.

Why would I win awards, get my own series page, get 2000 people a day on my site, get loads of dough in ads and donations, and get plenty of fan mail if my cartoons are as bad as you say they are? Factually speaking, my cartoons are very popular, and that is why they do so well.

And don't even think that just because I took the time to respond to your review I am proving your point more, because guess what? Responding to all reviews, both good and bad, is something a lot of people do, and the reason being because it is simply fun. I enjoy telling off jealous, talentless, beatniks like yourself, and I also like thanking those who took the time to give me a decent review.

Don't PM me, I don't want to hear from you. Infact, I have you blocked as of now, so don't even bother. Think about what I'm saying to you, you don't know what you are talking about because you cannot do Flash. Seriously, how can you tell others how to improve Flash if you are a total doofis at it? You can't.

You have no respect on my end.

BlobCombat. BlobCombat.

Linkin Park?!

Why?! This isn't non-stop action! Linkin Park gets you pumped up for an intense action sequence. This has violence, but it's not action. Use quieter music. Something atmospheric but SUBTLE. You were probably going for a story, not pointless violence, so you should also improve your writing. The animation isn't bad, but I can see you were going for something bigger than this, and failed to deliver. You're probably not very experienced so make simpler stuff for now, with no pretentions. When you develop into a better storyteller and/or animator, then you can make more ambitious attempts. For now, you've still got a lot to learn and aren't yet ready to handle complexity(even if the concept of "blobcombat" doesn't sound complex at all, it can be).

Pickleman Begins Betatest Pickleman Begins Betatest

Pure genius

I'm sure most of the kids that populate NG won't get the ET reference, though.

Sun Stories Sun Stories

Best Game Ever

I would buy this if it were commercially released. It's that good.
I could stare directly at that sun for days.

3d logic 3d logic

YAY!!!

It's a fun game that may help you see how smart you are. I felt I should really play this, for a challenge, you know, I thought I had finally found a match for my intellect. By level 16 I realized I'm pretty dumb, so the only logical thing to do right now is to back away from the computer and bang my head against the wall.

Riot Ignition - Blackout Riot Ignition - Blackout

POWER RANGERS!!!!

Maybe it has nothing to do with the power rangers but it should be in the soundtrack.
Do they still make that show?
If not, then it should be in the opening credits to whatever show kids watch now.

whooty2 responds:

haha, I haven't seen them on TV lately, but thanks :D

DjUnic - Black space DjUnic - Black space

Read on

You don't need to be told how to make a heavy sounding beat. You did a great job with that here.
What you need to learn is how to make the arrangement bring out the beats and make the music feel heavy. Comes with practice. Play with the mixer, effects, and the arrangements and you'll be kicking all sorts of asses in no time.

Bazezone responds:

okey,Thank u! :)

Depression Depression

It's ok

The music is actually really good. The clean guitar sound is very nice, the arrangement is very effective... There are only 3 problems with it. 1 - The distorted "guitar" sounds horrible. 2 - The ending feels stiff and rushed. 3 - Melancholic Depression, that name, it's got a slight case of redundant redundancy, doesn't it?
Admirable effort. You did some of the best work I've ever seen with synthesized guitars.

FarCryDX responds:

The sad part is.. it's not synthetic *cries* My equipment has a mind of it's own and "chooses" when it wants to sound good.. this wasn't one of those times. :( plus my EQ's probably made it worse. Eh. Still, the acoustic guitar was orgasmic to me.